The following list is a collection of papers and books which helped us to gain a deeper understanding about making, crafting and tinkering. As we are naturally curious and keen on learning, we are already looking forward about your recommondations.
- Arduino -Physical Computing für Bastler, Designer und Geeks, M. Odendahl, J. Finn, A. Wenger, 2009
- an article about Arduino in der deBug (german only).
- Getting Started With Arduino, M. Banzi, 2008
- Making Things Talk: Practical Methods for Connecting Physical Objects, T. Igoe, 2007
- Processing: Creative Coding and Computational Art, I. Greenberg, 2007